Sunday, April 8, 2012

ALAIN HOROIT ANGRY LETTER WHICH MADE ME UNSURE ABOUT HIS MENTAL HEALTH


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FW: legal alina
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 16:43:18 +0000
From: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
To: <alinkap@mail.ru>


If you point your finger at me, more of your fingers are pointed at you!
You cana gree or disagree but not judging.
What you believe is your own reality, not necessarily the truth.  You know that

You will not heal your wounds by trying to open new ones.  It will not affect me, it will not hurt me...but it will weaken you.
I thought you wanted to become strong.





If you can cease to respect someone, you never did.
Your love for me was based on desillion
you didn't want a chance, you insisted on a chance

Now it's you who has to update me about your plans?

What you want and what you'll achieve are two different objectives!
Don't create problems if you don't seek for solutions.

You've expected before and it kind of made you feel bad
Are you trying this again? 

One year of goodness and kindness brought us so far. 
This could be ruined by one stupidity...

It will not affect me at all.
Once I turn the page, you know it's irreversible.

Frustration affects your behaviour.  A healthy way is to accept it and move on.  An ill way is to refuse to accept it.

Did you contact my father?  For whatever it is, LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE!
If you have an issue with me, deal with me

You have everything on paper.  Termination contract and it's all over.

I thought to took a little step back to get yourself back on track.  But I see that meanwhile you took the opportunity to contact my father.

Any other stupid plan you have?

If you find a way to hate me, good for you.  But I think it will have no other effect that me hating you. Hating you will be irreversible.  
There won't be any more contact.  

In this case, there's no cheating, lying, misunderstandings, there's only your disappointed that we didn't date.

So whatever you do, you start from a wrong base and you'll end up lying to make it a credible case.



About your comment that I should grow up, it's not something I feel related to and so I return it to the sender...


marco
if you're going behind my back it's irreversible
Which mail should i consider?  it will be you lying all the time if you act otherwise than what you confirmed all over again on your mails
i am still waiting the rabbi to contact me.  If he agrees to a parting gift, i will ask him if he agrees his wife and daughters to have a parting gift as well.

phase one, agressivity would not affect me
kindness and I stayed in contact
phase 3 self pitty and forgiveness 

you want to hate me, watch out that it doesn't lead to anything else than me hating you and deciding to stop the contact.
Once I turn the page on that part, I would not change my mind again.

I hope that your frustration doesn't turn into agression

The right to do something does not mean that doing it is right

that's not the way.
Integrity is the only investment that never fails

I'm a slow walker, but I never walk back.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Things may have changed, but not what I have promised.



An individual suffering from pathological frustration will often feel powerless to change the situation they are in, leading to frustration and, if left uncontrolled, further anger

No comments:

Post a Comment