Sunday, April 8, 2012

ALAIN HOROIT: "YOU ARE SELLING SHARES TO ME AND NOT TO COMPANY"

Alain Horoit does not want me to give his contact to other creditors, when I asked him to give money back to Zevi Ives.
We know now why.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE:
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:49:32 +0000
From: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
To: <alinkap@mail.ru>


The contract is with you today.  
I need to modify one thing. 
You are selling the shares to me and not to the company as previously mentioned.

I am impatiently waiting for news from the last one left...who may be accepting our offer.  
Otherwise, I will have to wait for a new round of interviews, 
but I hope that this one accepts, so that everything can start right away.

I read your mail about Zevi.
Everything I share with you, info and numbers are confidential and shouldn't be forwarded neither told about to anyone no matter what.
If I want to contact someone, I will.  If anyone need to contact me, they have my mail on facebook.





Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 11:24:41 +0200
From: alinkap@mail.ru
To: hatikvah1@hotmail.com
Subject: Re:

where is it?

did he accept?

when will it start?

are we looking for another?

Who is at the office now?

I want to talk to you this week


On 17.07.2011 8:16, Shalom From Hatikvah wrote:
by tonight or tomorrow morning i forward you the contract

No comments:

Post a Comment