Tuesday, April 3, 2012

ALAIN HOROIT TRYING TO MANIPULATE ME UNDER FAKE NAME MANIPULATING TO GET INFORMATION



John Smith? Gmail?  Intelligence and Justice Divisions ?  
1st of april?


COME ON!
nice try, ALAIN HOROIT!






-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Alain Horoit
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 23:21:55 +0200
From: Al <alinkap75@googlemail.com>
To: John Smith <john.smith.europeandefense@gmail.com>


so what did he do to you?
How much did your family lose?
It must have been very painful for you. Do you want to talk about it?

Alain has made a big mistake when he made a fake site about me - a lot of people are now very angry with him and even his Hatikvah admins wrote me after looking at it they understood right away he was lying. It is so obviously ridiculous, anyone knowing Ukranian knows that Sonechko means sunshine it can never be a last name:)
We had a good laugh about it with my boyfriend. After looking at it people write me now we know Alain Horoit is a liar so it works for me!

For now you can look for documents on the blog, many are uploaded. The rest is with the lawyers. We had an agreement with Alain I would go out of the fake company when he pays me but he wanted to get rid of me without paying.
Of course if he paid me back I would drop the case but he did not even try to negotiate with me. It was a mistake.
Greed is never good.





On 02.04.2012 10:07, John Smith wrote:
We just trusted the wrong man for too long.

Thank you for your kind words Alinka

Thank you on top of it co-operation and await your offerings whenever you have the time to do so.

Regards

From: Al [mailto:alinkap75@googlemail.com]
Sent: Montag, 2. April 2012 21:26
To: John Smith
Subject: Re: Alain Horoit

oh my god, what happened to your family? when was it? in which country? were you able to bring that conman to justice?
it is very noble of you to care about other people, John!

On 02.04.2012 1:25, John Smith wrote:
I am personally very sorry this has happened to you. I cant begin to imagine the feeling of pain a situation like this can bring you. I personally am “interested” in this case because I myself have had to see my family lose lots to a conman. I promised myself I wouldn’t let that happen to others and if this was the case, I would do all I could to help them.

If you don’t mind, I would love to have the whole armory of evidence you have if that’s not to much of a bother. Alain’s case has become somewhat of an obsession for me in which I have tried to understand all the missing details and the motives behind causing so much damage.

Best Regards



From: Al [mailto:alinkap75@googlemail.com]
Sent: Montag, 2. April 2012 01:19
To: John Smith
Subject: Re: Alain Horoit

For me at the moment it is not about justice, it is about money. I was at the cemetery today and it hurts me physically we cannot afford a gravestone.
I am not interested in revenge or anything like that, all I wan  is money.
I wish he could understand this. If he paid me there would be no public outcry.
Also a shareholder and director is a big difference. He should not have lied to me about this. I don't care so much about his other girlfriends. I care about money and business.
This is what I cannot forgive - the deceit with the company directorship. The company would not be possible without me.
He went too far.





On 02.04.2012 12:56, John Smith wrote:
Alright, thank you for your time and if need be we will redirect all those concerned to you your e-mail address.

I hope Justice finds him soon and that you may resume your life in peace.

Thank you for your time and excuse me for the disturbance

Best Regards



From: Al [mailto:alinkap75@googlemail.com]
Sent: Montag, 2. April 2012 00:53
To: John Smith
Subject: Re: Alain Horoit

You can give them my mail and I can give them all the info and proof they need in original.

And what does  owing money to an ex have to do with his pages?
Anyone can run a facebook page. It is virtual world, not real. No one can prove anything on facebook.

I also wish I weren't his ex :) and especially I wish I did not give him the money... I need the money now to make the gravestone for my mother - this is why I made the blog.
If he paid me back there would be no stories... But he didn't. And why would I give him money in the first place if he was a stranger? Or sign documents for him?
So let him deny :)



On 02.04.2012 12:28, John Smith wrote:
Well there are still members unsure about him. The page has been given back to him but I believe there is some doubt especially due to this fact. Along with his Mr Never give up page.

They are unsure of all the stories they hear and him denying it. Stories including you. He denies being your EX including the 8,000 euro. Matters such as those.

From: Al [mailto:alinkap75@googlemail.com]
Sent: Montag, 2. April 2012 00:26
To: John Smith
Subject: Re: Alain Horoit

dear John,

what allegations? I thought Hatikvah group was returned to him?
What do they accuse him of?



On 01.04.2012 11:52, John Smith wrote:
Dear Alinka,

He is denying all allegations against him stating that people only half the story.
These are connected to Facebook and Hatikvah and the people part of the groups concerns.

The number of people within our group is at this time classified.

Regards

From: Al [mailto:alinkap75@googlemail.com]
Sent: Sonntag, 1. April 2012 23:51
To: John Smith
Subject: Re: Alain Horoit

dear John,
can I ask you
what are the matters he is denying involvement in?
Are these private matters or connected to facebook?

How many people does your group have?

On 01.04.2012 11:28, John Smith wrote:
Dear Alinka,

I would just like to make clear that my small group and myself have been asked to simply research the matter and as usually i feel very sympathetic to those that have been scammed I wanted to make sure this doesnt happen again.

I should say in advance that we would not be conducting any legal action simply because we don’t have the resources and because we are not an official group but we want to bring justice in the best way we can. Having said that, we wish not to bother your lawyer with matters we cant help out in (legally wise)

Our mission is simple, he is denying all his involvement in a lot of matters and we wish to prove him wrong to the Facebook community so perhaps you, or any others victims to this issue may take legal action against him.

In summary having clarified our stance on all of this, we would just like you to confirm whether you still wish to work with us on bringing Alain Horoit out of the darkness and into the light or whether you find this mission is not worth bringing lawyers or your time into this matter.

Thank you and look forward to your e-mail


Director John Smith
Intelligence and Justice Divisions
European Peoples Defense Party




From: Al [mailto:alinkap75@googlemail.com]
Sent: Sonntag, 1. April 2012 22:01
To: John Smith
Subject: Re: Alain Horoit

dear John,

I would be more than happy to help you,
I have to admit right away that I don't know if I can be neutral in this matter since I have lost 8000 Euro to Alain Horoit when he borrowed from me using my feelings for him at the time and then tricked me into signing a contract for a company which is used or going to be used for possible criminal activity. He told me he would be able to pay me back and that I would be merely a shareholder - it turned out he made me director and I found out about it after almost 2 years!

Having said that -
my utmost purpose and concern is protecting other people from Alain Horoit and pursuing justice.

My number in Germany is 49 173 999 5172,
I can provide you with all the evidence that I have regarding the company, his debt to me, other creditors I took contact to, and my lawyers in Italy and in Germany.
Let me know how I can help.
I am forwarding your mail to my lawyer Motty Goldman.

Best regards,

Alina Polyak.


On 01.04.2012 5:02, John Smith wrote:
Dear Alinka,

I hope you do not mind my contact. I am contacting you regarding Alain Horoit and the blog post you posted online as recent as March listing all his creditors.

People have been asking me and my divisions to open fresh investigations into Alain Horoit and his allegations against him of fraud so I thought contacting you might be the most mature thing.

To put It short and simple, would you be interested in working together into building up a case against him given what you know?

Thank you in advance for your time and look forward to hearing from you

Director John Smith
Intelligence and Justice Divisions
European Peoples Defense Party













No comments:

Post a Comment