Tuesday, March 6, 2012

SHOCKING!!!!!! ALAIN HOROIT AND SILVIA MARTINEZ YENES ASSAULT FEMALE EMPLOYEE OF A.H. New Energy s.r.l.

ALAIN HOROIT AND SILVIA MARTINEZ YENES WHO MAKES NEVER GIVE UP VIDEOS ASSAULT FEMALE EMPLOYEE OF THE FAKE COMPANY A. H. NEW ENERGY s.r.l.



ORIGINAL MAIL FROM THE VICTIM NAME DELETED
and shortened

Let me explain how I was assaulted by Mr. Alain Horoit and Silvia Martinez Yenes. On 9th january 2012, about nine a.m. I had a discussion with Alain Horoit about e mails among you, me and Giuseppe Costanzo; then he has commanded me to tell him about the content of the conversation of January 3th 2012 among you, me and Giuseppe. I answered that not knowing English, I could not understand the meaning of the conversation between you and Giuseppe Costanzo; he also ordered me to tell him if you had been asking questions about Silvia Martinez Yenes which is his current girlfriend. As I could not answer any of his questions, Mr. Horoit insulted me, saying I was a fake and then with the assistance of Silvia physically assaulted me: I was immobilized and they strucked me with their elbows on the neck, throwing out of office.



Silvia Martinez Yenes - 
http://es.linkedin.com/in/yeneshttp://www.yenes.com/

she is not Jewish but comes from a rich family - good enough for the patriot of Israel Alain Horoit who said he would NEVER go out with a non Jewish woman.


After robbing  Jewish women and a convert to Judaism for the last penny they had, he goes with a Gentile woman for money.

Kol ha kavod Israeli patriot Alain Horoit!






No comments:

Post a Comment