Sunday, April 8, 2012

ALAIN HOROIT ASKING ME TO SEND HIM THE FAKE COMPANY DOCUMENTS

all the time he made me sign the documents for him promising to pay me back his debts - otherwise I would not have done it. This is how he manipulated me to participate in his criminal activities.





-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: when are you going to Italy?
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 17:34:56 +0000
From: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
To: <alinkap@mail.ru>


i will be at different locations.
in milan one day or two
the rest will be outside
you will have to send the docs my mail at the address i will tell you (office)
if i'm not there, i will request they to courier it where i will be at that time
but i will need the original during my stay in italy

thanks

> Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 12:55:14 +0200
> From: alinkap@mail.ru
> To: hatikvah1@hotmail.com
> Subject: when are you going to Italy?
>
> do you know how long you are staying in Milan? How long will it take to
> set up the office?
> Where will you be staying there?
> please tell me more about it

No comments:

Post a Comment