Thursday, March 29, 2012

ALAIN HOROIT LYING TO ME I WAS SHAREHOLDER ONLY WHEREAS HE MADE ME DIRECTOR FULLY RESPONSIBLE


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: albert
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 10:26:00 +0000
From: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
To: <alinkap@mail.ru>


Yes, I see more activities going on now.
I get daily some little updates and I read that Albert is now on location to start the business.
So something is nearing.  I haven't felt that before
But my deadline is early Feb for them to commence their commitments.  I can accept a delay of a few days, but not anymore a month or two as previously was the case.  Now they have said 100%, so it's a commitment.  They cannot tell me that they expected but never told me for sure.  This time they told me 100% and they must stick with that.

Also as reply to what people can tell you, as shareholder, you aren't responsible for any debts as people tell.  I had the authority to sign the deals, I alone am responsible.  As nothing has been activated yet, we are not on that stage yet, but I just wanted to inform you.

Yes, as soon as the company starts, I will replace you.  Once replaced, you won't have any part of responsibility anymore.  

So I am waiting till end this month and act upon what they confirm me.  If they start early Feb everything is fine.  If there's a significant delay, I will ask money. 

A



From: alinkap@mail.ru
To: hatikvah1@hotmail.com
Subject: albert
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 19:07:16 +0300


Alain, you told me February would be the deadline for Albert,

so after that it makes no sense - can you then make them pay at least something?

I would also like to terminate my partnership after that, how is it possible?

till what date are you willing to wait?

you said he is providing you with some expenses in Israel - can you get from him something for me as well?

I think it would be fair to try since I was a partner and my name was used as well.

please tell me what you think.






No comments:

Post a Comment