Saturday, March 31, 2012

ALAIN HOROIT QUOTE "LISTENING TO YOU GIVES ME HOPE TO REQUEST FINANCIAL COMPENSATIONS FROM ALL MY EX'S"



Alain Horoit : "you are the first one who's getting it all back."   


ANOTHER LIE.
THE OTHER GIRLFRIEND WAS RECEIVING THE MONEY BACK IN SMALL PORTIONS FROM MAY TO OCTOBER 2011. SHE RECEIVED ONLY A PART OF HER MONEY BACK. DURING THE TIME COMPANY EXISTED FROM APRIL 2010 ALAIN HOROIT HAS BEEN GETTING MY DIRECTOR'S SALARY FROM HIS BOSSES WHO WISH TO STAY ANONYMOUS.



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Re[2]: A.H.
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 15:49:30 +0000
From: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
To: <alinkap@mail.ru>


You jump to conclusions and I will not try to change your mind.

Regarding NAME DELETED, I told you then and am telling it to you now, I am not interested in anything she may have said.  If you believe because you have all the reasons to believe her or because you know her so well, fine for me.  It just depends if you love to believe the truth or believe the truth you love.  I don't to enter endless discussions regarding issues about people who don't play any role in my life.

Just...I went several times to Israel before Erev Gala Ball, and I didn't make any attempt to see her. Compare now your situation as a person in love and count how many times you tried to see me, perhaps that will help you to make new assessments, based on valid premisses...

Listening to you gives me hope to request financial compensations to all my ex's for whom I invested in... 
Believe me, even though you mention not to know many cases, the contrary happens a lot...(if not most of them)

I told you so many times that you were torturing yourself.  As told you before, blaming me doesn't minimize your faults as sometimes you mailed me above 20 to 30 mails a day.  And of course, I must have been very rude not to have answered them all...

You are explaining me that you helped me, which is true, and I was for very long time grateful and stayed in contact although I many times advised you that contacting me daily wasn't to my opinion a good solution.  But you insisted...and obviously it didn't help, worse, it failed.  In the end you also admitted that you couldn't remain friends with me while you always "declared" that friendship was the only thing you wanted to hold onto.  You lied to yourself.

Every time I called you, you were so happy...but when it didn't match your expectations, a day after, it hurt you again.  No wonder that I do things to avoid such stories every time. Anyway, don't criticize me for things you may have done exactly the same if you were in my shoes and dealing with a man acting the way you acted.  

But it's not because I must be grateful that you can cross the line.  And you did, by contacting behind my back, firstly my father then NAME DELETED.  Talking about decency... what's decent about contacting ex's?  This is the lowest thing you can do for yourself. Don't you have any pride?  

Now regarding the business affairs, you can't always come back on what was expected and planned.  Since our last communications, time period was respected.  You were informed about and agreed to that.  Going back it "should have..." is irrelevant as you were updated about the recent evolutions.

And to be completely honest to you, I didn't plan the delay neither, nor did I like it...

But I acted in our both best interests and I think I succeeded in that.  
There was a delay, but in the end...you are the first one who's getting it all back.

A






From: alinkap@mail.ru
To: hatikvah1@hotmail.com
Subject: Re[2]: A.H.
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 16:29:18 +0200

look, I am not making a legal case of it -all  I want is to know exactly what is going on from the company lawyer - who explains the situation to me or to my lawyer, who understands such things better.

Your responsibility and promise was to return the debt, the promise was almost 2 years due,  you also asked me to help you by participating in the company. If I did not believe in the future together I would have never done such a thing with a stranger - and you knew it perfectly well and used my feelings for you.

The moment the story was closed to you - and it apparently never started, otherwise you would not be writing love letters to your ex girlfriend until a year ago -  that is when you should have returned your debt to me - for all I know borrow from your next 1000 girlfriends - AND talked to me at least ON THE PHONE - but you never had the decency to do it!

The way you treated me is unheard of.
I do not know any people who would just have avoided their financial responsibilities - I never dealt with such people until I met you.

Yes, personal affairs are not always as expected, but you caused me financial damage AND moral damage and after what I did for you THIS IS HOW your gratitude looks? that you are maybe returning me my money after 2 years of waiting?



No comments:

Post a Comment