Tuesday, March 27, 2012

IT WAS A BIG FLOP original mail


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: B-day
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 08:19:57 +0200
From: TRENDY NETWORKZ <info@trendynetworkz.be>
To: <alinkap@web.de>


Dear Alina,
I wish u a very happy birthday. I just came back from Super Feuj. It was a big flop, not to lie about. Except the Dutch people that came with a bus, almost no people came. I haven't lost that much on this one cause I took my precautions as I haven’t made many investments. But still have lost a bit.
Thanks G-D the other business came along. The company is formed. Over 3 weeks they can start working. I will concentrate my self on Erev Gala ball in Tel Aviv and probably only on Erev Gala Ball.  As we know, those events won’t make my fortune, but who knows, once that i will not need the money anymore from events, then probably I will have successfully party's. I hate to deal with these unlucky feeling after these kind of party’s.  But I feel a bit better knowing that something else is being created.  I was really intending to come to Frankfurt.  Eventhough you may think of not, I am realizing that I had to be there for your Birthdat as this would have made you happy.
I will give you a landline where you can reach me tomorrow at 12h00. I have to wait monday for the contact to give me a second part again as I can't bring anything today and also not enough to travel.  But I will be with you today from 12h00. When I have the money, I will come to you, probably Tuesday or wednesday. You don’t have to take a day free, as I will stay a short time.  I owe you that. You are doing always a great deal for me and I'm sorry to break my promises from time to time. Alain


No comments:

Post a Comment