Friday, March 9, 2012

ALAIN HOROIT TRYING TO MANIPULATE GIRLFRIEND HE DATED TOGETHER WITH ME AND SILVIA MARTINEZ YENES TO WRITE SHE NEVER EXPECTED TO GET HER MONEY BACK

NAME DELETED to protect victim's identity


copy of
original message 

he tries always...
now he wanted an e-mail from me so crazy I don't give that I am not stupid...
e-mail that I lent my money without any expectations
to get it back
that he is free to give it back whenever he wants but I lent it only for two days for the erev galaball... he promised me to give it back and he didn't...
he told me I give him this e-mail he will pay me back now its so not logic!
battery is finished here

I dont it's too crazy!!

I think I was upset 2 years ago but now is it over I left him he is not in my mind anymore... my sister is still angry sometimes she wants to write it on never never give up...



No comments:

Post a Comment