Saturday, March 10, 2012

IT WAS NEVER MY PURPOSE TO EXPOSE YOU TO RISKS

original mail from Alain Horoit where he is manipulating me not to contact lawyer of the company because I started to suspect he was scamming me

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Re[2]: reminder
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 12:10:04 +0000
From: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
To: <alinkap@mail.ru>


ok, i will ask her and forward her reply.

you have the termination contract today.

as said, it is and was never my purpose to expose to any risks.

as it looks that the company will have a slow start, the first months will merely be finding clients
and hopefully some business.  In case that any responsibility last for 6 months after termination,
in that time, nothing spectacular will occur.

They have underestimated the time and needs to establish the company, it surely seems now
that they underestimated the time to position ourselves within this market. I guess this will take at least 1 year.

Thank you for always informing me about your worries so I can try to solve it.
It is certainly no need for you to contact the lawyer directly.  If you do, nothing extraordinary will change as I haven't anything to hide which you don't know already,
but it's useless to let them raise any questions about any dispute.  No one gains anything from that.






From: alinkap@mail.ru
To: hatikvah1@hotmail.com
Subject: Re[2]: reminder
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 15:51:59 +0400

I would like to speak to the lawyer myself so she confirms to me it is really no responsibility, and about 6 months period as well.

I can call her myself,

or you can ask her for me and forward me her responce. Or some kind of confirmation from independent source.

Can you take care of it?


25 августа 2011, 19:48 от Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>:
consider the letter of termination done at date of monday this week.
delay is caused because of all the contracts now to be done at the same time
i am leaving now for a few months and arrange all the things to do

as said, consider it done.  it will be with you tomorrow before evening!
once you have this letter, all is settled




From: alinkap@mail.ru
To: hatikvah1@hotmail.com
Subject: reminder
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 19:32:58 +0400

Alain,

do you need me to remind you about the letters you were going to send me by mail and post?

I really hate to have to do that and trust me I don't want this but unfortunately I have no other choice.

Unreliability is not the best human trait to have. Even a cactus would tell you that.

I hope you are working on improving or at least recognize you ought to undertake steps to improve.


Aline

No comments:

Post a Comment