Friday, March 9, 2012

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE? original facebook message from Alain Horoit

THIS IS THE MESSAGE FROM ALAIN HOROIT BLAMING ME FOR BEING UPSET THAT HE LEFT ME WITHOUT NOTIFICATION WITH EUR 10 000 OF DEBTS TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY FROM WHOM I BORROWED MONEY WHICH HE PROMISED TO PAY ME BACK FIRST AFTER EUROPEAN REUNION BALL, THEN THE EREV GALA IN ANTWERPEN; THEN AFTER THE GALABALL TEL AVIV.
IT TURNED OUT INDEED I WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE...




Alain Horoit
Alain Horoit30 juillet 2010, à 22:40
(no subject)
Alina,
It's not really fun to receive so many mails explaining how bad or wrong I may be. Am I? Perhaps, or perhaps you're deceptions by our meeting in Tel Aviv lies in your hands. Probably you had other expectation that didn't turned as you expected them. Didn't I, didn't I didn't I told you way before, that it would better not to meet in this situation???? That I prefered not have anyone close at the event should things go wrong again?? That if the party wasn't a big financial success that I would probably not see you and leave the day after? Didn't I?
But you thought differently or expected differently. I should have kept by my words and not seen you at all, perhaps that would have turned out better or worse, I don't know, but don't blame me when things didn't turned out the way you expected while I told you this way before! I knew that I would be stressed and not the mood to do anything else than to be alone solving it! Do you think that you are the only one? Even my family I wouldn't have liked them to be there in that situation, enough is enough! I want to fight this last remaining time alone. But you don't seem to respect my wish. And every second day you find a subject to attract my attention. You speak nice words but you don't stick with them. The company and us are two different matters. Of course I will send you a paper signing for the dept due. No problem, that's the least I can do. Of course I will keep you aware about the situation and once we start we will replace you. I have already asked that they do the necessary in order that you will not meet any complication whatsoever. For the rest, I am dealing with the situation and do not need to be attacked or blamed for things I have warned you before. If you think I am wrong, fine, stick with that. Buit don't reply this mail by changing your opinion. again. I want to fight this alone now. There's nothing that you don't know, but every second day, the depressing attack starts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment