Monday, March 19, 2012

'CAN YOU BE MY GHOST WRITER?' Mr Never Give Up's mail to me

I was hoping that when Alain Horoit has money he would give back to his creditors. I was forgiving because I thought he has no money. But now I know even when he does have money he does not think necessary to return it. Moreover all this time he has been stealing my director's salary!



-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
От кого: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
Кому: <alinkap@mail.ru>
Дата: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 21:44:15 +0000
Тема: RE: your book



what can you do?  can you be my ghost writer?  is your english good enough for this?

> From: alinkap@mail.ru
> To: hatikvah1@hotmail.com
> Subject: your book
> Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 17:47:33 +0400
>
> I think we should start working on your book - why lose time?
>
> It is like writing a thesis - you were working on input consuming information, now it is time to work on the output. Start making notes, doing the outline -first what it is about - I am sure it is going to be a great book.
>
> Now that you are so popular you should catch the wave and make it even higher. You can do it and I'll help with writing and editing the material. Your success is in my best interest :)
>
> seriously, why not start already - or are your thoughts still somewhere else? do you want to start writing after A.H. is launched?
>
>
>
> Alina

No comments:

Post a Comment