Monday, March 26, 2012

THROUGH HATIKVAH I HOPE TO FIND A MILLIONAIRE (NOT ME YET) original mail 6.1.2011


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: your mail
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 12:39:53 +0000
From: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
To: <alinkap@mail.ru>


I got your mail and your words are clear to both of us.
I know what you mean and how you may feel.
Any of this is not your fault or because of something.  It just is that way.  You may regret things that happened or just be glad that it happened.  Because in the end, it's your Life, your souvenirs and not of anyone else's.
Like I start to say it as a quoter is "To Love A Person Forever, Don't Date That Person"... :-)
Out of my personal experience I know that you got top move on.  Time will heal.  But if I stand with you every day, it will be just a delay and you'll even be more upset later.  I am here, I am not fleeing my responsibilities and I am not unthankful. But you have to move on.  We will stay friends as I know the person that you are.  But this way, you are in denial.  You don't accept it yet and by talking to each other every day will not change a bit to your situation.  Next year we may be in the same situation and this is what I want to avoid.
What people think is their problem.  I can tell many thinks about people judging others, but I leave this to Mr Never Give Up.  The only thing I can say is that if anyone may tell you that I used you, I am laughing loud.  I was and am always a person that didn't use anyone.  In contrary, people used me.  Also when you asked the last months if I needed any help, did i make use of it?  No.
I am and will get stronger and better than ever.  It will be a moment of Life that I had to prove myself and others.  It had a reason why it happened and the same for you. No one died, no one used anyone, no one intentionally tried to hurt anyone.  Those are stories I throw in the garbage.
With or without Albert, I am the man that I am and am building myself again.
I expect the business with Albert to work out but will be stronger in negotiations if there's any further delay, as now no delay should normally be necessary.
Stop torturing yourself, smile for what has happened, smile for our friendship that is still holding, smile that we are alive and talking to each other, smile for so many things that can be realized tomorrow.  As said, no tragedy occurred.

The website will be launched tomorrow or saturday.  Hatikvah website will be launched tuesday or wednesday.  More movies are coming like special promotional videos for Mr Never Give Up and special movies for Hatikvah for donations etc.  I want Hatikvah to reach some big sponsors that see the importance of our power on the net.  Because in these moments, Israel can't be defeated military, but the enemy has a new weapon and that is spreading lies.  Lies can damage Israel enormously.  During the Gaza, Lebanon and Flotilla incident, the war on showing the truth and facts seemed to be more important that the event itself.  Through Hatikvah, I hope to have a found a miljonair (not me yet...) that eventually realizes the idea in investing in Hatikvah.  Also I am in contact with so many young motivated politicians and everyone wants to welcome me in their party, whether it's Kadima or Likud. Also one of the most reputated motivator in Israel asked that we talk to each other to do some things.  I am waiting to launch the website and then I can introduce me in a better and professional way.  I also believe to be more and more capable in doing this.  Mr NGU is a great project.  Not only I think to grow in that motivational business, but knowing myself, I will always grow harder than others.  I am thinking of launching my own theories about certain issues and will hereby challenge the other facts put till date.  So far, philosophers and motivational speakers dig in the same study and come out with the same knowledge explained with different words.  And I want to be different, to come with something new, to improve things, to bring new knowledge.  Some need knowledge to become wise and some are wise to bring up knowledge...

Voila, that's about it.  So many things in my head.  I hope and expect Albert to start end this month.  But all the things I do is to be prepared if...  And it's only when I wouldn't need Albert that much, that things will work.  It's always the same.  When you need it, it doesn't come.  When you don't need it, it's following you.

Everything will be alright!


No comments:

Post a Comment