Friday, February 22, 2013

EVERY DAY I WISH...


Every day I wish my story weren't true.


I wish I could rewind my life back to the point where it is not too late and just delete, incise, remove that time, make it unhappen...

But - unfortunately- life is not a computer file, we cannot overwrite it.
This is the reality I have to live with everyday, with indelible memories of broken trust, chaos and destruction that Alain Horoit aka Mr Never Give Up brought into my life.

I hope that reading my story will keep you from harm. How many times I wished I had been warned!
Now I am warning you.

I believe in G-d, and faith gives me strength. 
We are taught that everything has its purpose.
My purpose is to keep you from being hurt.

If you, my reader, are also a victim of  a person who has Antisocial personality disorder (ASPD) - I want you to know that you are not the only one. Go out and tell other people about your suffering - it helps you and it helps others.

Evil thrives if we do not resist it. 


Resisting evil makes this world a better place. This is our purpose on earth.
PLEASE BEWARE AND WARN YOUR LOVED ONES!

No comments:

Post a Comment