Wednesday, February 27, 2013

HOW TO ABUSE TRUST FOR DUMMIES



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: (no subject)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 18:28:11 +0200
From: TRENDY NETWORKZ <info@trendynetworkz.be>
To: <alinkap@web.de>



Alina,
I just came back from the city where I knew that "Moneytrans" was open on
Sunday.  Believe it or not (I hope u do), they don't transfer to Germany.
Nothing to do, as Western Union was closed.  I promis x 10 (promis, promis,
promis etc) that I will wait tomorrow at 9h00 in the morning at Western
Union.  Please call me at 9h15.  I have the money on me and that will  be
done.  Call me at 9h15.  Then you can get the money and put it on the ING
account.

-----Original Message-----
From: alinkap@web.de [mailto:alinkap@web.de] 
Sent: zondag 11 april 2010 17:12
To: TRENDY NETWORKZ
Subject: (no subject)

please, Alain

this is really critical now,

I am not lying

No comments:

Post a Comment