Wednesday, February 27, 2013

HOW TO LIE TO A GIRL YOU WANT MONEY FROM




-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 10:22:00 +0000
From: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
To: <alinkap@mail.ru>


Hi Alina,
Everything will happen this month.  Yes, they got the codes.  Nothing lies in the way.  But I read that they can only start once they participate at the auctions round the 26th of the month.  Then they can work as much as they want.  We missed the auctions of October because the codes.  Although Albert tells me that he sees some options to start earlier, I don't count on that because he also wants to start, but I feel that he wil have no other option that start at the auctions.  Again I saw confirmations that they had to pay this and that different registrations and it's always a few thousands to 10.000 eurs.  So this keeps me confident that they are not doing it for nothing.  Imagine that you think that they may work behind my back and tell me excuses, then I will answer you that is not probably then can do so cause I am the one signing the documents and in contact with bank and others.  They know I can check it in one minute if anything moves without my knowledge.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment