Sunday, February 24, 2013

soon I will sell some Mr NGU stuff to gain some money gain myself


soon I will sell some Mr NGU stuff to gain some money gain myself



-------- Original Message --------
Subject:RE: Hatikvah - Birthday Angels
Date:Fri, 3 Dec 2010 15:37:26 +0000
From:Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
To:<alinkap@mail.ru>


a few thousand dolars has been donated so far to ZAKA, because of the momentum of course.  But the whole deal with ZAKA was done last month, s I was able to act swiftly.  People pay on a special page made by ZAKA only for Hatikvah and I get a commission.  The whole year through, the donation should become more interesting.  But the amin purpose, except the money is also their support afterwards for my erev gala ball as I will enjoy their credibility, their sponsors, their members to eventually work on.  Charity always pays off, because people like to be associated to that.

The same counts with Birthday Angels and hopefully 6 or 7 charity organizations more that will join Hatikvah soon.

So imagine a erev gala ball with the power of 7 charity organizations, sponsors and database, taht is interesting, except the income of 7 x commission.

To enter into politics will be a logic step afterwards.

So Mr NGU spiritually, as soon I will sell some Mr NGU stuff to gain some money gain myself.  Session will follow and I am certain that bookings from other agencies will come.  Mr NGU has a god and commercial name.

Hatikvah is charity and politics and a great basis for any eventually continuation in the Erev Gala Balls

And Alain, director of a great company, the time that it last and hopefully a more rapidly way to get financially back on track


No comments:

Post a Comment