Tuesday, February 26, 2013

THANK YOU FOR COMPREHENSION AS ALWAYS



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: B-day
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 10:33:17 +0200
From: TRENDY NETWORKZ <info@trendynetworkz.be>
To: <alinkap@web.de>


I thank you for you comprehension as always.
I will be there for you today.
I will give you the landline number when I will be there.
The landline number is in my roommates room, so I will give it to you once
that she is going out today.  Round 12H00 will that be.
Then we can chat a bit.
Although I am bit down because I noticed that many people start to know me
and older people ask me "are you alain horoit?" and that's why it pisses me
off that I burn my name with such little events.  But I notice that they all
know erev gala ball and after the huge media that followed the ball, they
all say to regret not to have been there.  Next year they will.  But I am
thinking that Belgium do not deserve me.  I will bring my projects to
Israel, London and Berlin...
But I will wait for the money to come that will give some space.
As said, the company is formed.  Everything goes as scheduled...
Talk to you in a bit
----Original Message-----
From: alinkap@web.de [mailto:alinkap@web.de] 
Sent: zondag 18 april 2010 10:10
To: TRENDY NETWORKZ
Subject: Re: B-day

dear Alain,

thank you for birthday wishes,
I am sorry to hear that it was not good... What can I say... never never 
never give up...
what is the number I can reach you at?
I have taken tomorrow free but it is OK since I need to rest and deal 
with the other apartment -  I cannot 
afford to pay the rent with all the debts.
If you cannot come next week it is OK,
send me some money - but better by bank transfer since I really cannot 
stand western Union anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment