Friday, February 22, 2013

LYING I AM A SHAREHOLDER

-------- Original Message -------- 
Subject:RE: Re[8]: AH
Date:Tue, 7 Jun 2011 10:11:23 +0000
From:Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
To:<alinkap@mail.ru>


calling you isn't the issue.  I will call you of course, but I know it isn't the issue here.

the docs are formal.  You can also chose not to sign them, then it will be sent to you as an acknowledgment to you.
As minor shareholder, it doesn't truly matter.  It's just to apply the formal regulations of the company which is why the Lawyer is paid to do so. 
It's unfortunate that we have resisted for so long, and now the last weeks to act suspiciously.  But again, I know that you weight more on me calling you than all these documents.  What do you care about these documents, huh?  I don't even care about them.
But you know me.  I call, but not under circumstances like "If I don't call... You won't..."
In that case I feel like becoming an hypocrite should I call.  And I'm not.  So if you don't want to sign till I call, fine for me.  
But then I guess it will take a time before I call again... :-)

After the last year, I don't let myself troubled by minor issues.  If this cause some extra week delay, so be it.

Nothing changed in my promises to you.  As soon as it starts, I take you out so that nothing can happen to you.
Today you seem reluctant although it's for you I do that.  If you want to stay in the company till the end, that won't be your best choice...

I may be wrong, but honestly I feel that you are reluctant to sign the paper of transferring your shares because you want to avoid that this will end our contact.  I think that this is your worry now.  As said, I may be wrong, but this what I think and expected, although the paper is what you always demanded and that I promised.

Neither of this will change our relation.  Whatever you do, I remain thankful for what you did.  It will not change my gratitude in both ways.
I don't change my mind so quickly.  But it's a pity it has to take a silly path just now that we are ready.

About trust... you have all my mails.  I am not in contact with many as I felt this gave me rest.  I have a phone number I hardly use, mostly for Albert.  And the reason I don't give it to you or to anyone, is that I don't want again so many phone calls or missed phone calls the way it used to be.

Once that we can move on, being back on track, paid off the debts, stabilizing our lives, and being in normal contact, I will have no issue with a phone number.  Nothing to do with trust, but I am happy that the phone isn't ringing the way it rang in my previous times.

that's it.  you may accept or not, but I show you no hypocrite attitude my side.  It wouldn't be good if I called you as soon as I needed something.
As said, when I call, it's to discuss about the weather.  The rest of the matters must be done as grown up people knowing what is at sake and why we are doing it.  I am surveying that everything you do is safe and ends in a positive note soon.

And I don't really mind what people are telling you.  I am immune to gossiping and people's opinion.  No statue has ever been erected for talkers.  I am a doer.  That's what counts.

A

  







From: alinkap@mail.ru
To: hatikvah1@hotmail.com
Subject: Re[8]: AH
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 12:16:46 +0400

Alain,

I don't understand -
I have to trust you with signing things I don"t understand and you don"t even trust me with your phone number and address?
Or as I asked you to meet with me and talk?

you promised things which you never kept


so why would I do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment