Thursday, February 21, 2013

MISTER NEVER GIVE UP DESCRIBING HIS WAITER CAREER


HE DOES NOT WANT ME TO CONTACT HIS ROOMMATE WHO GAVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT HIM - COPY OF FACEBOOK CONVERSATION


Alain Horoit
Alina. if anyone asking you questions about me to you, it means that they are not in contact with me. It also means thats omething is hiding behind these questions. You are not obliged to questions which isn't their concern.

I will see Stefanie end this week.

No, Alina, I will not get played by NAME DELETED . She is cunning I will not let her feel that she decides what needs to be paid or not. At that time and still today, it is money, and I am not throwing with it.


November 7, 2011
Alain Horoit
Alina, forget NAME DELETED . There won't be a meeting with her. If you are curious and you can't resist to everyone who has to tell you something, then you must do that. But I am a bit less naive and less curious to people I know don't want any good.


November 7, 2011
Alina Polyak
of course it is between you and her - it was just my thought. It is not about being played by her, more about being above such things - then the person feels ashamed I think,
there were times when even Nadine was asking me about you - and you cannot tell me she does not want you any good


November 7, 2011
Alain Horoit
she feels no shame. I know her, lived with her for 11 months. She thinks only about herself and thinks full of herself when it regards trying smarter than others
good to compare nadine with NAME DELETED


November 7, 2011
Alina Polyak
no - but it is what happens when you don't speak to me
I do not compare but how should I know who is your friend and who is not


November 7, 2011
Alain Horoit
i don't need to speak to trust you that you take business and private information as confidential


November 7, 2011
Alina Polyak
you lived with her, so was she that bad?


November 7, 2011
Alain Horoit
why ared you making such a story about her? Did she become that important for you to be preoccupied about her?


November 7, 2011
Alina Polyak
I am not making a story at all


November 7, 2011
Alain Horoit
I know her better. If you will know someone else I don't know, I will consider your opinion about that person


November 7, 2011
Alina Polyak
if someone asks are in touch with him it is not a confidential information


November 7, 2011
Alain Horoit
The thing is I don't UNDERESTIMATE her. Normally I should, but I don't. If she made the efforts to contact you it is because she is planning something
she asks about money issues, did she? That's a bit more confidential
If I feel that she or Albert are working together, I still have the key to stop this whole business. Why ranging on her side? Wills he pay you any cent? So when I am advising you about a person who can plan something against me here, better just do as I say.


November 7, 2011
Alina Polyak
but how come you lived with her then?
or you understood too late she was a bad person?


November 7, 2011
Alain Horoit
I was so happy to leave. In the end I only used my bedroom. In the end she didn't have any respect for me as I lost my business while there were some shmucks there with somee money, you can't believe it


November 7, 2011
Alina Polyak
so hang out with people who treat you same no matter what you have or don"t have
I am not taking sides
and I am sorry you had to go through bad times
I went through them with and because of you
why did not you leave to your parents? was it unbearable for you?


November 7, 2011
Alain Horoit
alina, you aren't in the business anymore, but i count on your confidentiality, that's it. You can speak with everyone you want, i just advise you. But I have the responsibility to pay you. So if anyone wants to put a spoke in the wheels, you should take side.


November 7, 2011
Alina Polyak
I won"t be in the business when the payment is through
why are you so eager to have me out?
I am not talking to her
but how can I hate a person I do not even know
and why are you going crazy over her?


November 7, 2011
Alain Horoit
if i would have gone to my parents, i wouldn't have improved or look to improve myself and of course I would have found work as a waiter upon which I would stayed that way. Once that you decide to go back to work and give up on your dreams, it's over. I think so far I have proved to have taken the right decision
November 7, 2011
Alina Polyak
but why waiter, this is ridiculous, you would have found a better job than that
by the way a good waiter is rare too
it is not shameful to work


November 7, 2011
Alain Horoit
why i am a bit upset about her? She crossed the line by contacting you. She knows that you were in that business and that's why she contacted you. Do you think she contacted nadine or serge? Of course not. It's your information that she wants
i found a job as a waiter in the beginning of my career and i stayed there for 5 yearsOnce in, you don't get out. And with all my debts that I had i wouldn't have any chance to grow. It's not about being ashame to
 work, it's about knowing what your value is
i need to go now


November 7, 2011
Alina Polyak
I think she wanted to know if you owe me money and she expected me to say he is bad did not give back


November 7, 2011
Alain Horoit
one more time. don't be curious. there's no good that comes from NAME DELETED

No comments:

Post a Comment