Friday, February 22, 2013

FROM DIAMONDS TO COFFEE?


TALKING ABOUT THE CREATION OF FAKE FIRM A.H. NEW ENERGY

-------- Original Message -------- 
Subject:RE:
Date:Sat, 27 Nov 2010 20:11:23 +0000
From:Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
To:<alinkap@mail.ru>


I knew someone else that proposed me things in the past.  As I had my business I was never interested and too much pride to hear further what it was about.  That man is an entrepreneur and is implicating in many business activities, from diamonds to coffee, anything that has greater potential.  Albert is the person that is relying the different investors. 
I spoke about the appartment of  NAME DELETED, cause if I haven't been there in Antwerp at that time, I wouldn't have crossed his path again.
Your papers is no issue.  This will be done as soon as the company is operational, together with the letter of depth.  I am taking charge of this.  The day one that they operate, will be the week that everything will be settled.



From: alinkap@mail.ru
To: hatikvah1@hotmail.com
Subject: Re:
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 21:00:57 +0100

Why did he choose you, is the reason your being Jewish? How did you meet him, through NAME DELETED?
You told me something about the apartment, if I remember correctly.
So he thinks the company will work for 2 years? Is it still on?
What about me, you said papers were being prepared to sign off - do I have to sign anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment