Tuesday, February 26, 2013

MISTER NEVER GIVE BACK HATIKVAH HANDLING IT THE BEST HE CAN

when I am asking him to return me the money he always finds ways to justify not paying back

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Albert
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 17:12:09 +0000
From: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
To: <alinkap@mail.ru>




the day I believe that the company is up for another year without moving, i will leave the talking to you
for the moment i handle the best way i can.


> Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 14:25:22 +0200
> From: alinkap@mail.ru
> To: hatikvah1@hotmail.com
> Subject: Albert
>
> maybe I can talk to him myself? If you don't have time for it?
> or you tell him that I really need in June?
> please let me know
>
> I think he would agree, my name is used for more than a year, and it
> would be only fair, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment