Tuesday, February 26, 2013

MISTER NEVER GIVE BACK SUGGESTS TO KEEP CONFIDENTIAL MATTERS UNDISCLOSED

MISTER NEVER GIVE BACK NOTIFYING ME OF REVOCATION AS THE COMAPNY DIRECTOR - ALL THE TIME HE WAS LYING TO ME I WAS ONLY A SHAREHOLDER - HE NEVER SHOWED ME THE DOCUMENTS USING MY TRUST
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Docs
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 15:33:55 +0000
From: Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
To: <alinkap@mail.ru>, <alinkap@web.de>



Alina,

Not you, not myself should fear that anyone of us handle behind the back.  If there's a person who could have handle behind your back, that's me, and which I thus never did.
Everything was clear and you were not forced to anything.  I will suggest to keep confidential matters undisclosed.  That counts for me as well.

I have sent you the share holder meeting planned this 19th of December in Milan. The originals were sent through our lawyer by courier to your address.

It is not a must for you to be present at the meeting, as the revocation will be adopted by the majority.
You can also decide to be represented, but that isn't a must neither.

Whatever you decide, I will like to add that there will be no opportunity at all to discuss any personal issue.

Best Regards,
Alain

No comments:

Post a Comment