Friday, February 22, 2013

MANIPULATING ME TO SIGN THE DOCUMENTS


-------- Original Message -------- 
Subject:Alain Horoit sent you a message on Facebook...
Date:Mon, 30 May 2011 23:38:45 -0700
From:Facebook <notification+m4ebqaea@facebookmail.com>
Reply-To:noreply <noreply@facebookmail.com>



facebook
Alain sent you a message.

Alain Horoit
Alain Horoit9:38am May 31st
Re: tell me at least if you wrote him
Yesterday was heavy. We exchanged and talked for an hour and more. I have started by resigning as I wasn't afraid if he would approved it. But again he didn't. I know he means no harm but I think that he is also to his last efforts to make this work. So we concluded that we give each other 2 or 3 weeks more time, not months anymore. I will have to travel today or tomorrow to arrange an office where he always indicated me where to take it and meet with the employee that will work there. That employee seems to be a professional on the electricity and energy field and will be the liaison person over there. Once that he is assigned, end of this month the company must start, then NO excuse could be made. That is what we agreed. Opening an office and assigning an employee shows also that they have intentions to breakthrough. And I am the one that must deal with it which they wouldn't pay cost and travel if it was to waste mine and their time. So we waited for more than a year, we may as well wait 3 more weeks... perhaps things come when we the least expect them. I also requested that the administration seat of the company remains at the address of the Lawyer, this gives us an insurance that nothing wrong can be done as as long as the company is registered at the Lawyers office, nothing illegal can be done because the Lawyer's office will be the first to suffer in that case. I will adapt certain thinks on the document that need to be signed between shareholders. One of the docs also mention your sales of shares against the amount due to you as I have requested. He said that we were enormous lucky by having been accepted through all the phases. He didn't expect this to happen. He said that people willing to achieve at the position that we are now, will have to do it in at least 2 years as it's getting tougher and tougher for a new company to be approved everywhere our company was approved by. Somehow as I signed the agreements, I can imagine that it is true. The last months i didn't have any feeling or there was no base for me to believe that end the month will start and this is exactly what had to stop. If he says something I want to know on what base he is saying this. Now the matter is that I am going over there, open an office, assign the employee and therefore may build the feeling that it's getting now to its final stage. A final stage is the end of all these waiting and the moment of payback and tranquility. I see when is my flight and when I send you the docs, probably today. It's docs that we sign between each other, so if if i sign them which, it's ok you to sign them.

No comments:

Post a Comment