Thursday, February 21, 2013

TRYING TO AVOID THAT I CONTACT THE LAWYER


-------- Original Message --------
Subject:RE: Re[2]: A H New Energy
Date:Fri, 28 Oct 2011 13:36:41 +0000
From:Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>
To:<alinkap@mail.ru>


i will call you tomorrow


From: alinkap@mail.ru
To: hatikvah1@hotmail.com
Subject: Re[2]: A H New Energy
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 13:43:58 +0200

I am open for discussion but tomorrow would be better for me.


28 октября 2011, 13:18 от Shalom From Hatikvah <hatikvah1@hotmail.com>:
as told you before, if your intentions are to go legal, there's nothing I can do about it.

i will try to call you today to give a change to avoid that it must go that far.  

i know, you know that your intentions are based upon personal and sentimental reasons

a





> Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 09:30:13 +0200
> From: alinkap@mail.ru
> To: hatikvah1@hotmail.com
> Subject: A H New Energy
>
> hi Alain,
>
> I would like to let you know that I am going to call the lawyer in Milan
> to clarify some matters regarding my situation with the company. You
> told me you would contact her and get back to me but you never did.

No comments:

Post a Comment